Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Homemade Yogurt in a slow cooker


I drank a large glass of chocolate milk before going to bed last night, consequently I am awake at 3:55am.  I've been wanting to make yogurt.  I have not done it since the 80's.  I am making it in the slow cooker I inherited from my grandmother.  If it turns out I will post the recipe here.

I started my wellness program at work last week.  I am back into the exercise.  What is difficult is the nutrition program.  I have a terrible sweet tooth and have severe cravings for sugar.  Fruit just does not cut it.  The two things that satisfy my sweet tooth are sweet tea and chocolate milk.  They both keep me up at night.  So I have good reason not to drink them.  But the cravings are terrible.  I seriously think I have a physical addiction to sugar.


No comments: