Saturday, March 07, 2009

Happy WARM Saturday!!!

It is warm today.  OMGosh am I happy wearing my cargo shorts and crocs.  It was a warm 73 degrees.  I started my day going to the theater to watch Slumdog. I was thinking that Slumdog must be a great movie because it won so many awards.  It was not meant to be though. The sound system in the theater was not working so I was refunded my money. 

 I drove to Knit One North to knit and Connie, Dawne, Rose, and several of Rose's female family members were there.  Karen was working.  What a wild time it is when you spend time with Rose and her family.  A delightful afternoon.

I called mom around 4pm to tell her I wanted to come over and cook dinner but she had already eaten.  Do senior citizens eat their meals early?  So I will have to do that another time.  I know, I did not give her advance notice.  That was my fault.  

Tomorrow is a busy day.  I am having lunch with my nephew Alexei, then spinning with a spin-along at Knit One North. It sounds like it will be  an enjoyable day.

No comments: