Saturday, March 28, 2009

Friday is my favorite Day of the Week

Friday morning knitting at Barnes & Noble.  Not pictured are Celeste, Marilyn and Mary Ann.  I took a picture of them but it was not flattering, so I did not post it.



Vilma is my Spanish mentor.  She is from Columbia.  It is a delight and joy to spend time with her.  Here she is knitting on her Sampler Scarf which is turning out beautifully.

Connie (left) is helping Wendy (right) with a new crochet pattern.


Koley is back in town...for Spring Break.  I spent the afternoon knitting with Connie and Koley and then we went to Eat-n-Park for a light meal.  It was fun being around Koley again.  Believe it or not she is 17 years old.  I can't believe it.  She is a good kid.

I cast-off my Nora/Pastaza Striped scarf.  One more finished object down.  I still have two open scarf projects.  The Noro Plaid scarf and the yellow reversible cable scarf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great day!! nice to see you blogging :)