Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Today Was My Birthday

Yes, I turned 46 today. I was very productive. Getting almost everything done I wanted to. The visit to the Dentist went well. He agreed my new crown was not done properly and is redoing it. My book group went well tonight. Bruce and Jennifer keep the discussion interesting. Having Drinks with Jennifer and Karen was fun. Karen gave me a very nice card and Beecher Bucks. She said my birthday present has not arrived yet. I can't imagine what it is. Jennifer bought me a set of four shot glasses from Pier 1 Imports. They are very nice. I think I will buy a bottle of Drambuie and Peppermint Schnopps for the Booze-n-Books Group meeting at my house this month. I only got 4 hours of sleep last night so I am pretty tired. Tomorrow will be another busy day. I want to Bathe Molly, clean the tub, finish cleaning out the car, iron,....work, meet my guests. Happy 46th Birthday, Judy!!!

No comments: