Sunday, October 02, 2005

Finished The Quiet American

I finished The Quiet American today. It was pretty good. I'll probably watch the movie adaptation with Karen and Jennifer.

I worked today. The store was very busy. The day was ok. I spent a little time with my new neighbor out on the porch. Hudy invited me up for chili. He drinks too much. I was not interested. He seems like a nice guy, but he pounds the beers.

I have many worries today. By Wed. I will know if a few were justified. As if any worries are justified. Worry accomplishes nothing except ulsers, tense muslces and headaches. How little control it seems I have control of my worries. I wish this was different.

Wed. is Cranknitter's Night at Barnes & Noble. I will attend until my out-of-state guests arrive.

My apartment looks great. It feels so much better to be here.

No comments: