Monday, October 03, 2005

The Day is Over

and I survived. I thrived while I was at work, but the rest of the time I just survived. Work is very good for me. It's the best job I've had as far as enjoyment is concerned, the worst job as far as pay is concerned.

I'm reading The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber.

Tomorrow is suppose to be a busy day if I do everything I need to do. Wed. the relatives arrive. Still trying to get ready for their arrival. I have not seen them in 10 years. Then only briefly. I don't know them very well. I am looking forward to spending time with them. I just wish I could relax and stop worrying about the way my home looks, the way my car looks, etc.

I need to weave in loose ends. Tomorrow I will give Karen her socks--at My Birthday celebration. Tomorrow I turn 46.

Good-Night.

2 comments:

luvs2knit said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you to Jude,
Happy birthday to you!!! : )!!

Hope you have a great day and smile (it's only a number).

Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday, Judy!!! I really hope you have a wonderful day! And relax about the car and the apartment -- your relatives are coming to see YOU, not your car and your apartment!