Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Perspective Project

I am debating on knitting cable socks from Interweave Knit magazine or sleeping socks from the Vintage Sock book with some of the yarn my secret pal gave me. I thought it might be nice to have a pair of socks designated for sleeping in....they would not wear out as quickly, besides I like the pattern.

Yesterday and today are messed up for me. I got zero hours of sleep Sunday night. Slept on and off Monday. Now I am up at 3AM wide awake and I work until 10PM tonight. I'm not sure why I'm having trouble sleeping lately. High energy. Anyway, back to knitting for a couple of hours before I try to get some more sleep. I'm still working on the Branching Out Scarf and my vest. I may start a pair of socks right now. I'll let you know soon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's a hard decision! I'd have to vote for the cabled socks though as all socks are sleeping socks to me :-)

Yvonne said...

I'm voting for cabled socks...You'll get cool socks AND learn how to cable, which you can then use in your next vest or your first sweater!!!!