Monday, January 16, 2006

A Little About Myself....

I greatly enjoy the time I spend with my knitting friends. Friends are so important to me. Family is important also, but I especially like my friends because I do not have close relationships with anyone in my family. And Some day After my parents pass on, my only family will be my friends. For this reason I want to let my friends know how much they mean to me and to nurture every friendship I have. I have lived in Pittsburgh a little over a year now and I have several good friends, mostly women I have met through knitting--Thanks to our fearless leader Jane. I look forward to spending and sharing more good moments with all of you.

Work is going very good. I enjoy working at Barnes & Noble so much.

It has taken me a year to adjust to living in a new locale. I finally feel back to my old self. Enjoying myself and life. I have dreams and goals for this year and years to come. Like most Americans I am actively working on losing weight. I'd like to lose 50 lbs. in 2006. I'd be happy with losing 5 lbs. a month. I'll keep you posted on how I am doing. I've started weighing myself semi-regularily to keep close tabs on my gains and loses. I weighed in at 171 lbs. this morning (I am almost 5 feet tall) so you can see I really do need to lose weight for my health, self-image and self-esteem. By spring I hope to be back to jogging, which I love to do. Well I don't want to bore you too much. That is all for now. Til next time. Peace, Jude

3 comments:

Heather said...

It was sooo great to get to meet you!

I understand a bit of what you say as, until I started to go to sit-n-knits I had no social life nor much but one friend... The friendships I've made while knitting has made me enjoy life much more then I was...

Yvonne said...

Judy, you are just the best. You're so quiet...but then you'll pop off with something just totally hysterical! Glad to call you my friend!!!

luvs2knit said...

The cat looks peacefully and happy just like you, Jud!!! Glad to see you at Panera's yesterday!!