Monday, December 22, 2008

A little of everything


These are vacation pics.  This is Pam and me in front of the condo.  From left to right: Amy, me, Pam and Jelani.  What a great trip.  It brought me back to life.  I feel like I am living again.  I flew to AZ, then the four of us drove to Mexico and spent a long weekend in a condo on the beach.  It was so relaxing.  As good as camping.  I hope to repeat it next year.





I have a small decorated tree in my living room.  Sophie loves to lie under it.  Sophie and I came down with a cold this weekend.  She is on antibiotics.  I am not.  She had it worse than I.  

I do not like this cold weather.  The good news is that yesterday was the shortest day of the year and the days start getting longer from now on.  That is very good news.  The bad news is yesterday was the first day of winter.  UGH! We still have to go through winter.  I am looking forward to spring when I can sit in the park and read before going to work.  And go camping and hiking and be OUTSIDE.


This is my most recent FO: Christmas stocking.  It is my first fair isle project and now I am addicted.  I knit both continental and English style.  It was so much fun.  I plan to make more for gifts next year.  Let me know if you would like to be on my gift list.  Plunketts?


No comments: