Monday, December 22, 2008

New Book Group Forming

*** New Book Group Forming ***

I am starting a new book group. I have two friends who are interested and I sent out an email to a couple other friends. This new adventure is a growth activity for me. I am not normally an organizer of people, but I really want to be in a book group and I also would like to start my own group with friends that meets in my home. I have led books groups at Barnes & Noble in the past and enjoyed it immensely. I stopped doing that when working full time and leading the group was too much for me. The last book group I led was a classics book group. I read one classic book a month. It was great. The new group will read a variety of material, but I hope we do read some classics. Wish me luck on this new adventure.

No comments: