Monday, July 03, 2006

Camping Again in Cook Forest

Molly and I were camping again in Cook Forest last Wednesday through Friday. It sprinkled for a hour half Wednesday and Thursday nights. Not enough to ruin the trip. Molly and I did not do much. We just lazed around. I do a lot of thinking while camping. I am a thinker. My best friend in high school always called me the Thinker. We went for a Bisson Burger off the main road but found a closed up shack. I like trying new and different foods. Bisson were in the field grazing. I do not have my next camping trip planned yet. I will need to ask off work for three days in a row and in the middle of the week as to avoid the weekend crowd. If you have a favorite camping area and campground that is dog-friendly please let me know. I am new to PA and don't know where else to go camping. I like rustic, secluded campsites.

No comments: