Monday, March 27, 2006

Still Not Much Knitting happening...

I had a pretty busy week last week. I had lunch with Connie in Oakland Thursday, Coffee with Jennifer Saturday night and a video and dinner with Bruce Sunday afternoon. I have lots of favorite people I like to spend time with. One such friend is Jennifer. She will moving to Chicago this summer. I feel very sad about this. She is a very kind, warm, intelligent, interesting person. I will miss her when she is gone. I don't think I've mentioned I finished The Subtle Knife the sequel to The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman. The last page leaves you hanging, dieing to pick up the third book in the trilogy to see what happens. However, I had to start the book for the Classics Book Group I lead at Barnes & Noble a week from tomorrow. It is 500 pages long so I needed to get started. The trilogy will have to wait. I am also reading The Case for Faith by Lee Strobel. Lee addresses difficult questions like how can there be a loving God with all the pain and suffering in the world. One of my big obstacles to Christian Faith.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Yay, you updated!!!!