Sunday, March 19, 2006

1. I need: More Money

2. Sex: Is taken too lightly these days.

3. Relationships: All relationships are important, including friendship relationships.

4. Your Last Ex: Left me for a man

5. Power: Often abused.

6. Marijuana: Don't like it. Don't like Alcohol either.

7. Crack: Never tried it, never will.

8. Food: Sweets I can live on.

9. The President: Don't trust him. Not a good leader. Does not have a mind of his own. Is destroying our wilderness. Lies. Pretends to be a good christian with a lowecase c.

10. Drama: Hate it.

11. Cars: Prefer Trucks.

12. Gas Prices: Piss me off.

13. Halloween: Satanic Holiday. I like costume parties, but not Halloween.

14. Politics: I stay out of it because there is noting I can do about it. Politicians are all liars.

15. Religion: Is an individual, personal thing. No one knows what is absolute truth.

17. MySpace: Just learned about it. Have a sketchy site out there. No photo, not much.

18. Worst Fear: Being Homeless

19. Marriage: Should not be only for hetersexual couples. Discrimates against loving same-sex relationships.

20. Fashion: I wear what I wore in the 60's when I was a kids. I will never change.

21. Brunettes: Long.

22. Redheads: Gorgeous

22. Blondes: Bleached. Most of the time.

23: Work: All for the profit of the company, never for the good or benefit of the emplyee. Money is the bottom line.

24: Pass the time: Reading.

24: Football: Could care less.

25. One night stands: Stupid. Have more self-control.

26: Pet Peeve: Gossip

.27: Pixie Stix:???

.28: Vanilla Ice: ????

29: Porta Potties: Nasty, but come in handy..

30: High school: Hated it.

31. Ice cream: Soft serve

32. Pajamas: Sweatpants and sweatshirt.

33. Wood: Love old Oak.

34. Surfers: Idols.

35. Pictures: Last forever.....more than a lifetime.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

OMG you finally updated!! I like your answer to Religion. Very true. :)