Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Monday is Dollor Draft night...

It is officially Tuesday but it is still Monday Night at the Bar where I am off to in 5 minutes for a drink before going to bed. I knit yesterday. I worked on my sock pal cable sock. There is an Amish mistake that is not very noticable so it will stay in....I am knitting the gusset right now. It is more complicated than I am used to...I repeat rows 3 and 4 6 times while I repeat another row 7 times then I work the cable. Two things to keep track of Yikes!! I don't know if I could do it at a group knit...Thought you might be interested to know I plan on reading Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis while at the bar tonight...it gives the evening balance. Balance today makes for a good tomorrow. :-) Tonight is a good night...Hence I am blogging. I plan to play catch up on the ZYX Fridays this week. I run weak on the creative side...so this is a struggle for me....Well I plan on having a good week...I will be seeing some of you soon. Looking forward to you.....Thank you to everyone who is my friend. It is not always easy being friends with someone who is in my situation...so Thank You. I love you.

1 comment:

Heather said...

:D I'm a few weeks behind on ZYX too! We'll get to A and I'll be going "wait, I'm still back on Q!"