Thursday, January 21, 2010


I've found a sock pattern I love from the Sensational Socks book. Both these pairs of socks are for me. I also made a pair of socks for my sister, Pam, in what other color than blue. I forgot to take a pic before gifting them to her. The tan socks are knit with Opal merino wool and nylon yarn; the blue socks are knit with Trekking merino wool and nylon yarn.



Saturday was knitting at Nora's for Connie and me. Nora did not want to be photographed without her hair done and her makeup on. I am never shy from the camera. I don't have to look pretty for anyone. I am always taking pics of Connie and putting them on my blog, so I spared her today.

I'll never be a classy "girl." I love blue jeans and a sweatshirt in the winter. This is a favorite hooded sweatshirt from the campground where I go camping in Cook Forest State Park.


Meet Gwen, Nora's new stray kitty. Gwen it truly lucky to be found by Nora and Mark. She is a beautiful cat, but a terror to their other two resident cats.





No comments: