Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday Happenings



My day started out knitting with friends at Barnes & Noble. I noticed a mistake in my knitting several rows down. I asked Celeste what she would do. Would she fix it? She said Yes. So I attempted to fix it. I undid two stitches back several rows to the error. I reworked it several times unsuccessfully. Then I finally got it right. But in the process the yarn became fuzzy. I think I will leave it, but it does bother me a bit. But the error is corrected, with the only evidence the fuzzy yarn. I learned how to intentionally drop two stitches and correct the knitting error. It was a learning process. I'm glad I did it.



I finished this book tonight. It was a delightful book which takes place at the end of WWII. It was educational and entertaining. I rate it a 4 on a scale of 1-5. We will be discussing the book at our Book Group meeting this Sunday which will be held at my place.


No comments: