Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas


Merry Christmas to the Christian believers. Happy Holidays to everyone else.

It was been a wonderful Christmas season for me this year. One of the best. I made kitchen hand towels for everyone at work, knitted a beautiful pair of socks for my sister. Baked Christmas cookies. Passed out Chocolate candy canes at work. It has been just wonderful. I get so much joy from giving gifts to people I love. I bought mom a set of flannel sheets, a boxed book set by Beverly Lewis and a set of Long johns. She was pleased with all her gifts. I received a Garmin from my wonderful sister, a lovely thick waled cordoroy shirt, mixer and kitchen towels and washclothes from mom. Many of my co-workers gave me lovely little gifts. It has been a wonderful Christmas season of giving.

I gave Chloe a pink stuffed squeeky pig. She absolutely loves it. It goes everywhere with her. Roxy, a friend's dog, gave Chloe some milk bones which she goes crazy over too. Poor cats, they got left out of the Christmas celebration. I feel bad about this. I will go to Petsmart tomorrow and buy each a catnip toy. I showed partiality this Christmas which I feel very remorseful for.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Christ is the reason for the season!

Love ya

No comments: