Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christ-mas is here

I don't like that this is the "Holiday" season and not Christ-mas time. This is the Christmas season no matter what people may say. Without the present of Jesus Christ there would be no Holiday season. I think that the Exchange of Christmas presence has gotten way out of hand. It is ridiculous that people go way in debt in order to buy gifts for their children. Often greedy, unappreciative spoiled children. Don't get me wrong I don't dislike children and it is not their fault they are spoiled. But it turns my stomach to see children who get everything they want and then they want more. It is not healthy.

I'll try to get some current pics up soon. Chloe is going to start training classes. I want her to be a well trained, well-behaved little girl. First thing, she needs to be trained to not bark and charge other dogs. After that she will be able to go into any obedience class.

Chloe is absolutely the love of my life. With her my life is complete.

No comments: