Saturday, November 07, 2009


This is Sophie's favorite place to sleep: in Chloe's crate in the back right-hand corner.

Life is really good when you let it be.  I had an off afternoon and slept most of it.  But tonight I am feeling great.  Relaxed and rested.  I've been reading Scarlet Feather by Maeve Binchy for my book group.  Maeve Binchy is one of favorite authors.  She is from Ireland.

All my EZ (Elizabeth Zimmermann) books arrived.  I have a treasure.  If you are a knitter and have not read any of her books, I would highly recommend it.  I'm off to knit a hat, the first project in Knitting Workshop.  It lets you design your own fair-isle design for the hat.  Can't wait....

The Christmas Cactus I bought two years ago at Giant Eagle has several nice size buds.  Can't wait to see it in bloom.  I will take pictures and post them.

No comments: