Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Belated Halloween


I believe you can celebrate Halloween without indulging the evil aspects of the holiday.  I love custom parties and scary decorations.  Mandi and Ted threw a wonderful Halloween party, complete with roasted pumpkin seeds (a first for me) and plenty of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.  I should have taken pictures.  Mandi was a queen bee, her two little children were small bumble bees, and her husband Ted was the bee-keeper.  It was very cute.

I did not dress up.  I did not get my act together soon enough to come in costume.  Next year I will.  The party is hosted annually.  A cute  couple in costume was a devil and angel duo.

Several houses in my neighbor would decorated very cute for Halloween.  It was fun to be out and around yesterday.  In the afternoon was the Halloween parade and in the evening the trick-or-treaters were out.  I think Halloween is a fun Holiday.

Happy Halloween!
Booooooooooooooo! 

No comments: