Friday, October 23, 2009

Knitting Friday

 Today is knitting Friday at B&N.  I always look forward to this day.  I will try to get some pics of my friends.

Chloe had an accident the other day.  I don't know for sure what happened but I came home to limping, sad dog.  I rushed her to vet.  No broken bones or fractures.  Thank goodness.  She was given an anti-inflammatory med but it made her throw up in my bed this morning at 3:30AM.  Poor girl.  I think she will do fine without the medicine.  She is bouncing back quickly.  Chasing Sophie around the apartment.  Jumping on and off the bed.  She is not suppose to do stairs or jump for two weeks.  What a joke, considering I live on the second floor.  How do you keep a dog from jumping on the bed.  I moved my mattress to the floor, but she still wants to jump on the board on the frame.  As a friend at work said, Dogs are like children, very resilient, they recover much quicker than their parents.

No comments: