Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday Jude!!!




Sunday, October 4, 1959 Judy Ann Miller was born to George Albert Miller and Patricia Ann Birkmeier-Miller.







I invited my friends and mom to Hartmann's Waterhole restaurant in Harmony, Pa.  The restaurant was rustic with wooden beams in the ceiling.  The food was delicious with reasonable prices.  Vivian brought the birthday cake.  Chocolate cake with strawberries.  Oh so delicious.







From left to right: Jude, Nora, Connie, Vivian & Flo.

















From Left to right: Connie, Vivian, Flo, Celeste Pam, Mary Ann, Vilma.





Vilma and Mom

















Pam and Mary Ann












Vivian and Flo, the dynamic duo.
















Happily cutting the cake.  I was nervous about cutting the cake, but it went fine.  We had two pieces left over.  Two people due to physical illnesses were unable to eat cake with us.














These are my 9 most favorite people in the world.  I invited my most favorite people and they all were able to make it.  Pam Logan ( my bestest ever friend)  from Arizona was invited but could not make it because of the distance.  

No comments: