Saturday, January 17, 2009

Evan with his Steeler hat.  He loved his hat.



Note the New Glasses.  You might not be able to tell, they are very similar to my old one, but I see so much better.  They were the best Christmas present I could have given to myself.





I finally finished my first sweater.  It is much prettier than the picture shows.  It took me a long 16 months to complete.  But I set the project down for several months at a time when I reach a place in the pattern I did not understand what to do.  I love my first sweater.


This is one of my new projects.  I am knitting the Reversible cable scarf to match my warm winter coat.  I am knitting most of it using the Continental Method.  But cabling is a bit too much for me, so on the cable row I use the English method.  

No comments: