Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Am a Happy But Wet Camper

Just returned from a 4 day camping trip in Cook Forest. I don't have the time to post pics tonight I will try to get to it tomorrow. What did I do for 4 days in the woods with only my dog? I read and read and read and read. I could not stop reading. I finished The Other Boleyn Girl. I read most of a book about creating WEB sites. I started The Dance of the Dissident Daughter by Sue Monk Kidd which I absolutely love and can't wait to finish. I started Virginia Woolfe's book The Voyage Out. I learned HTML and hope to make improvements to my blog in the near future. I was so relaxed this week. Now I am back and have to face reality. Not that what I experienced this week in the woods was not reality it just was not the typical reality for me. Monday I start a new job. Need I say more about anxiety? I did not think once about that while camping. Only on the drive home did I start to think about it. I hope I am brave enough to say more about the Sue Monk Kidd book I am reading. Yes. I did do some knitting this week while it was dry and dusty but not muddy yet. Once it rained and got muddy the yarn went away. I will soon need to learn the I-cord bind off on my current project. I started a new project before I left on my trip....I am Branching Out again, only this time with Lace weight yarn. this is a little challenging. Enough for now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your knit site is interesting nice variety.