Monday, August 07, 2006

Sorry no pics yet

The Branching Out scarf has stopped branching out. I only have to knit the last few rows of garter stitch and block it and it will be finished. I did 36 repeats each taking 30 minutes not including the repeats I ripped out and reknitted. Yes, I will be Branching Out again with Lace Weight this time.

My current project is a Baby Blanket for a manager at B&N. I am making slow progess on it.

I made a commitment to Connie the other day to knit a vest this fall. She said sweater but I will start with a vest then graduate to a sweater.

Glade Run Lutheran Services is a faith-based non-profit organization that I am proud to be a part of. I started my training last Monday. The more I learn about the organization the more I am glad I decided to work there. I am eager to start the actual hands on work. The training is very thorough and extensive.

Check out my next post for a pic of a tree in Cook Forest State Park.

No comments: