Monday, May 15, 2006


My Sockapalooza socks arrived Wed. May 3rd!!!! I absolutely love them. After I gave my sock preferences I was worried maybe I was too harsh. I said, "If a man will wear them, I will like them." Dani did a wonderful job with my difficult preferences. This is Trekking yarn in shades of green. She also sent me several stitch markers and wax potpourri. This is Sophie checking out the socks.






This is the cute handmade felt bag the socks and other goodies arrived in. I was too eager to get the goods to take time to take a picture of the bag while still packed with the wrapped goods.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

those are awesome socks! does your sock pal have a blog??

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy you like them and that Sophie seems to approve too ;-)

I can't take credit for the bag though - I found it in Borders when I was getting close to the end of the knitting your socks and thought it was a fun happy bag to send the socks in.

Wear them well!!