Sunday, November 13, 2005

Today is a Gift

I'm almost finished with my sister's 1st sock. It will have taken me 4 days to complete one sock. It has been fun to work on. I spent two day at the Carnegie Library in Oakland knitting. If people can sleep there I can knit there. I'll get a picture of the sock as soon as I get access to a camera.

This morning I woke up to a phone message from mom telling me she wanted to take me shopping. How could I say No? It was wonderful. She bought me blazer, wool sweater, knits shirts to go with both, and a pair of jeans. Thank You mom. It definitely helped me feel much better. As I had been really in the dumps lately. That's a long story I never want told.

I went on an internet site and got a couple of penpals. The other day I received a letter from a penpal from England. She sounds like she has a wonderful bright spirit about her and a good sense of humor. I am looking forward to corresponding with her.

I'm in the process of boxing up another package for my secret pal. I've decided to change a few things from orignally planned. Hopefully I'll get it in the mail MOnday.

Today is definitely a Gift. I don't know if it is a gift from God because I don't even know if there is a God. But it is a blessed gift.

No comments: