Saturday, November 19, 2005

A Million Little Pieces

I've finished Pam's 1st sock and started the second sock.

I'm reading A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. I love reading it. I don't relate to his story of addiction but I do relate to the feelings of despair & hopelessness and the thin thread that he holds on to life with.

Work went well today. Christmas shopping is definitely in full swing.

I have 70 pages left of The Plot Against America by Philip Roth. It has not been a favorite. I'm reading it because it is a book club selection.

I had a piano lesson the other day. I felt such joy playing the piano again. I do want to keep up with it and hopefully improve significantly.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hi Judy! We stopped in to see you on Saturday but you had already left. We're sorry we missed you!!

luvs2knit said...

Hope to see you soon, Jud!!!