Tuesday, March 15, 2011

God is Good, All the Time

I had minor surgery yesterday afternoon and all went well.  I am doing great today too.  Now we wait for the lab results.

I am staying at mom's for couple days until I can drive again.  Chloe is at the kennel and doggy daycare.  I called yesterday to check up on her and she is doing well.

I miss my cats.  especially Sophie is who always laying on top of me.  She is a sweetheart.  I miss Angel meowing loudly let me know she wants more food.

Shirley, a woman from church, asked me to help her with the puppet ministry.  I have been busy looking for puppet scripts online and then tweaking one that we both agreed upon.  I have also been looking for songs to go with the puppet script.  I've enjoyed this process.

Mom bought me a Kindle for my surgery.  I absolutely love it.  I was so surprise when she gave it to me.  I could not believe it.  I've wanted one for a long time and kept watching as the price dropped on amazon.  Thank you mom for giving me this great gift.  I love you.

No comments: