Thursday, July 09, 2009

Welcome Chloe to Your New Home





We love you Chloe.  Welcome to your new home.  I am so excited to have you.  I can't wait to go on our next hike at Moraine State Park so we can stop at Bruster's again and to get your free doggie sundae on the way home.

Chloe is so gentle and kind with the cats.  I could not ask for a nicer dog.  I told the adoption counselor at Animal Friends that I wanted a small to medium sized dog who would be good with cats, and that I wanted a hiking and camping buddy.  She told me she had an amazing dog who was not out on the floor yet because there was not room, but was ready for adoption.  Unfortunately, that night she was at the Pirates game for pup night so I had to come back to meet her.  I ended up adopting her Thursday July 2, 2009.  She truly is an amazing dog.  I am so happy to have her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw... congrats!! she looks lovely.