Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Love From Knit One & Horror Story From Knit Picks

This is NOT the Horror Story. This is me picking out the yarn for my first sweater at Knit One in Squirrel Hill. The yarn is Shannon from Tahki Yarns in Blue Multi-color.

The Horror Story began when I opened a package from Knit Picks which contained several needle tips. They arrived in a bubble wrapped enveloped and all the needles were flattened. Boy was I angry. I am eager to start my first sweater....the yarn is bought, the pattern is picked out, I signed up for a "Knit Your First Sweater" at Knit One with Linda Voss Plummer. If you know me, I get very angry. And I am angry. I opened the package after the customer service line at Knit Picks was closed. Customer service received a very angry email from me tonight. I am eager to see what their response is going to be. I knit a swatch with dented needle tips. Here is the pic.


No comments: