Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm Addicted to Chemo Caps












I am on my fourth Chemo Cap. I cannot put them down. I went to Knit One's Inventory Sale and bought a little yarn. Not much, but enough to have fun with. I love quality yarn at affordable prices. Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the afternoon knitting group at Knit One. I love knitting with these ladies. They are fun and make me feel welcomed. I like the charity aspect of the group. I like helping others.

I finished A Thousand Splendid Suns tonight. A heavy book, but life is heavy sometimes. It depicts life for women living in Afghanistan during the 1990's up to 2003. Life was not very pretty for women much of that time. We have a lot to be grateful for in America. Life is not what I wish it was, but relative to what life is like in other countries, we have it pretty good. Next I am starting Devil In the White City for a book group at the Cranberry Library. It is a heavy book also. Non-fiction. I am into heavy books. Life is heavy. I would like to start a new book group if anyone is interested. I want to read Pulitzer Prize winning books. Not just novels. Memoirs. Anything and Everything. If any one is interested please post a comment.

No comments: